A serum for sensitive skin and beginner retinol users that helps smooth and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while imparting firmer-, younger-looking skin.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Uneven skin tone
FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate features a formula that combines retinol and advanced peptides, two ingredients that work together to soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while imparting firmer-looking skin with a smoother texture. The formula is balanced with First Aid Beauty’s proprietary Skin Saver Complex to deliver the benefits of retinol with minimal irritation. This complex is comprised of hyaluronic acid, vitamins C + E, aloe, colloidal oatmeal, allantoin, and ceramides that work together help comfort, nourish, and support skin health. It alleviates the irritation often associated with retinol-based products, leaving your complexion feeling soothed with a refreshed, rejuvenated look.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It’s vegan, and free of nanos, nuts, and gluten.
In a consumer panel on 34 women (with self-perceived sensitive skin) after 2 weeks:
- 81% reported an improvement in skin tone and texture
After 8 weeks:
- 94.6% said it was gentle and non-irritating
- 91% agreed their skin looked smoother
- Apply one to two pumps evenly over clean skin up to three times weekly. Gradually increase frequency to every other night and then to every evening as tolerated.
- Avoid the lips, eyes, and eye corners.
- For PM use only.