Lee Stafford Messed Up Putty is all about ‘cool girl’ hair.
It's your holy grail for instant definition and a session stylist hair kit must-have that can be used for texture, for hold, and to create undone, effortless look.
- The lowdown: This hair putty is the holy grail for instant definition. Use for styling, sculpting and separation.
- You'll love it because: It takes your style and makes it unique, messing it up in the very best way.
- How it works: The pliable texture gives you total control over your style, allowing you to twist and tousle to your heart's desire.
- The star ingredient: no ingredients listed
- Is it right for me? Yes – if you love undone styles as much as we do.
- The result? Imperfectly perfect, piecey styles you can wear up and down, tousled and texturised.
"Your look, your way."
Can also be used to slick back flyaways and baby hairs for a sleek pulled back style.
A styling multi-tasker, the Lee Stafford Messed Up Putty can be used on wet or dry hair for all lengths, types and textures – so no matter your style, it's got you covered.
Use it on wet hair for a separated, choppy look, on long hair for a textured, tousled effect, and on curls and waves for a lived-in look. Simply melt the putty into hands and work into your chosen style. You can mess it, smooth it, press it or ruffle it. The more energy you use to rub it in, the greater the definition - the choice is yours!
Directions for Use
Step 1: Work it any way you like. The Lee Stafford Messed Up Hair Putty can be used on wet or dry hair, day or night.
Step 2: Simply scoop it into your hands, rub between palms to soften.
Step 3: Then massage through your hair, roots to ends and back to front.
Step 4: For extra hold, spritz with the Lee Stafford Hold Tight Hairspray to finish.