If you've used bleach keeping your hair hydrated is key to avoiding it becoming brittle and unmanageable.
Use the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Everyday Care Golden Girl Oil to replenish lost lipids and give your mane a glossy, irresistible glow.
- The lowdown: An oil-serum for blonde hair that nourishes and smooths from the first drop, leaving strands frizz-free.
- You'll love it because: Your blonde locks will be shinier, softer, sleeker and smoother.
- The star ingredient: Sunflower Seed Extract, a lightweight, taming hydrator that boosts radiance for sun-shining hair.
- Is it right for me? Yes, if you have blonde hair that's looking lacklustre, in need of a glow.
- The result? Hair looks silky smooth, vibrant and shiny.
"Salon Fresh Blonde"
If you feel you have applied too much oil simply grab your hairdryer and give your hair a quick blast.
A life saver for bleached blonde hair, the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Everyday Care Golden Girl Oil gives you shine and nourishment in one. This weightless and non-greasy oil is perfect for all blondes – whether you are completely natural, have a few highlights, balayage, or are 100% bleach blonde.
This shiny hair serum is a miracle mixture that nourishes your parched, dull strands. With Sunflower Seed Extract, a lightweight hydrator known to boost radiance for sun-shining hair. It helps wet hair feel more manageable while styling, so you get a silky smooth finish, everytime. You can also use it on dry hair to quickly fight flyaways and frizz or create a wet-look pony.
Directions for Use
Step 1: Rub a couple of pumps of oil between your hands, and apply from mid-lengths to ends of damp hair, focussing on dry and distressed areas.
Step 2: When hair is dry, top up the oil to instantly tame flyaways and frizz. Comb to evenly distribute.
Pro Tip: Adjust the amount according to the length, thickness and texture of your hair. Remember: you can always add more but you can’t take away!