The Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Ice White Toning Shampoo is our best blue shampoo that nourishes, while removing brassy, orange tones from hair. A crucial corrector for blondes, giving you instant Marilyn vibes.
- The lowdown: A nourishing blue shampoo that brightens hair from root to tip while removing product build-up and excess oil.
- You'll love it because: It doesn't leave your hair feeling dry and brittle like most blue shampoos.
- How it works: Refresh and revives blonde hair with impactful blue pigments to cool down your blonde and remove stubborn orange tones.
- The star ingredient: The potent blue pigments work to correct orange and brassy tones.
- Is it right for me? Best for cooler blondes and even brunettes with hints of blonde. Cult classic for balayage, ombre and highlights.
- The result? Hair feels clean and soft, and blonde looks bright, bright, bright.
"Own your tone."
Apply to dry or damp hair instead of wet hair for a more intense hit of blue pigment.
Freshly bleached hair looks bright and beautiful but can discolour and go warm and brassy over time. Take control of your blonde and cool down your colour. Refresh your blonde with the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Ice White Toning Shampoo. This indigo-blue shampoo is a crucial colour corrector, created to cool down your tone and neutralise orange tones and brassiness in blonde hair.
Blue sits directly opposite orange on the colour wheel. This means the blue pigment within our indigo formulations helps to knock out unwanted brassiness, for a cool, arctic blonde. Use this shampoo whenever hair looks overly warm for a speedy colour refresh.
This nourishing formulation with Pro-Vitamin B5, Chamomile and Moringa Seed Extract (aka Miracle Tree) encourages natural shine. Formulated specifically for bleach blondes with naturally dark blonde hair, you can team this shampoo with the Lee Stafford Ice White Toning Conditioner for double the toning power, or use with the Everyday Care Conditioner for salon fresh blonde.
Directions for Use
Step 1: Apply evenly to wet hair, gently massage into a lather and rinse well.
Step 2: Use every other wash, alternating with our Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Everyday Care Shampoo to prevent over toning.
Step 3: For more intense results, use with the Lee Stafford Ice White Conditioner.