Get rid of yellow tones in blonde hair with the Bleach Blondes Purple Toning Treatment. Powerfully correcting, powerfully hydrating; it's our best-selling purple hair mask.
- The lowdown: A purple hair mask that works to intensively hydrate hair from the inside out.
- You'll love it because: It repairs fragile blonde hair while gently lifting up colour.
- How it works: Acts as a pre-damage shield by safeguarding your hair's natural Keratin from bleaching, UV rays and heat.
- The star ingredient: Sunflower Seed Extract prevents water loss from cuticles, and adds softness and shine.
- Is it right for me? Best for bright blonde hair that's looking thirsty and lacklustre.
- The result? Blonde hair looks brighter and healthier, immediately, while feeling soft and silky.
"Own your tone"
Always follow with the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Everyday Care Conditioner to seal in all the nutrients or for extra toning use the Lee Stafford Purple Toning Conditioner.
Freshly bleached hair looks bright and beautiful, but over time it can go brassy, leaving you with unwanted yellow tones that alter your blonde. Our powerful, purple Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Toning Treatment is a crucial colour corrector for bleached to naturally light blondes. Formulated with violet pigment to knock out yellow tones and brassiness to keep your colour looking bright and vibrant.
The perfect multi-tasker that tones and nourishes fragile blonde hair. Formulated with purple pigment to brighten and correct your blonde, this nourishing toning mask also acts as a pre-damage shield by forming a safeguard around your hair to protect its natural Keratin level, and reduce damage from bleaching, UV rays and heat.
Take corrective and preventive action with this weekly treat to keep hair looking free from yellow tones, silky smooth, healthy and hydrated.
Directions for Use
Step 1: After shampooing, apply generously to cleansed hair from roots to ends. Distribute evenly through your hair, best achieved by combing whilst in the shower.
Step 2: Leave on for 1-5 minutes, depending on how intense a result you want or 10 minutes if you’re looking for those ultimate ashy blonde hues.
Step 3: Always rinse thoroughly and for best results use weekly.
Step 4: Follow up with the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Purple Toning Conditioner for extra toning power.