The moisturising Lee Stafford Coco Loco Blow & Go Lotion blended with Agave Essence, is packed full of coconutty goodness for added moisture, movement, and shine. The tropical tube does at least 11 things to make your hair feel like it's on holiday – including helping to repair damaged strands, improve strength, protects against heat and so much more.
- The lowdown: A nourishing lotion that protects your hair from heat styling.
- You'll love it because: It gives you damage-free drying with protective ingredients.
- How it works: Shields against humidity and heat damage, while conditioning and smoothing your hair.
- The star ingredient: Sunflower Seed Oil and Coconut Oil are known to enrich hair with shine and help smooth the cuticle.
- Is it right for me? Anyone can enjoy Coco Loco – especially if you have dry, lacklustre hair in need of moisture and shine.
- The result? Hair feels silky soft, smells deliciously coconutty and stays protected as you style.
"Great hair in a nutshell"
This clever little blow-dry lotion is great for prolonging any style. Can be used on dry hair too! Apply a pea sized amount to ends throughout the day to hydrate and tame.
Blended with Agave Essence and packed full of coconutty goodness, the Lee Stafford Coco Loco Blow & Go Lotion is a moisturising must-have for any hair routine! This tropical tube does at least 11 things to pamper your hair – including helping to repair damaged strands, improve strength, protects against heat and so much more.
Directions for Use
Step 1: Squeeze the equivalent of a Brazil nut into the palm of your hand.
Step 2: Massage into the mid-lengths and ends of towel-dried hair. Do not rinse.
This clever little lotion is great for prolonging a style. Apply to your hair before styling and see strands stay softer, sleeker, and smoother for longer. It can be used on dry hair too!