At Lee Stafford HQ we like a product that does EXACTLY what it says on the bottle;
and this Lee Stafford Coco Loco Hairspray is no exception. We say “holds your style firmly in place without the crunch”, and it does! With our tropical Coconut and Agave fragrance, this hair hero maintains your style with a firm hold, and leaves it smelling deliciously coconutty day and night.
- The lowdown: A long-lasting, strong hold hairspray.
- You'll love it because: It prolongs your perfect blow-dry while pampering dry hair.
- How it works: Veils locks in holding ingredients alongside hydrators, so you get lasting style without stiffness.
- The star ingredient: Sunflower seed extract and coconut oil enrich shine naturally.
- Is it right for me? Anyone can enjoy Coco Loco – especially if you have dry, lacklustre hair in need of moisture and shine.
- The result? Hair looks glossy and stays in place all day.
"Great hair in a nutshell"
Lightly mist this coconut hairspray over the Hair Up Styling Brush to smooth over flyaways and baby hairs.
A firm hold hairspray that smells of coconuts? The dream. Our Lee Stafford Coco Loco Hairspray gives you all the hold with zero stiffness, so you're able to swish your style to your heart's content.
Natural-looking and long-lasting; it leaves locks soft to the touch whilst firmly holding your style in place. This Firm Hold Hair Spray gives added moisture and firm hold and we've blended in Agave Essence too.
We've added moisture magnet Coconut Oil. Rich in Lauric Acid, which has a natural affinity for hair protein, it’s one of THE best oils to really penetrate the hair shaft, leaving your hair moisturised and healthier. Meanwhile, the addition of Pro-Vitamin B5 is renowned for its ability to improve strength, shine and softness.
All you have to do is shake well before use, then spray from half an arm’s length onto dry, styled hair to lock it into place. To tame flyaways and baby hairs, lightly mist our Coco Loco Hairspray onto a styling brush and smooth hair into place. When you are ready to restyle, simply brush out and start coiffing again.
The Coco Loco collection is great hair in a nutshell!
Directions for Use
Step 1: Shake well before use.
Step 2: Spray from half an arm’s length onto dry, styled hair to lock into place.