The tropical-scented Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shine Conditioner is packed full of coconutty goodness and Agave Essence for added moisture, movement, and shine.
We've loaded it with Coconut Oil; providing the essential nutrients required for nourishing hair. Meanwhile, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein and Sunflower Oil help to restore and replenish dull locks. There's also Phytantriol and Pro-Vitamin B5 in there to add moisture and shine to your hair.
- The lowdown: A daily conditioner that moisturises hair to give a glossy finish.
- You'll love it because: It has lovely coconut oil to replenish moisture.
- How it works: Moisturises hair with lovely hair vitamins and proteins.
- The star ingredient: Silk Protein and Vitamin B5, which improve hair elasticity by moisturising and strengthening hair fibres.
- Is it right for me? Anyone can enjoy Coco Loco with Agave – especially if you have dry, lacklustre hair in need of moisture and shine.
- The result? Hair feels hydrated and looks glossier and smells amazing.
"Great hair in a nutshell"
My Coco Loco Conditioner is super moisturising, but I always recommend adding a treatment once a week. Try using my Coco Loco Coconut Mask with Agave to flood your hair with moisture.
If your hair looks and feels dry, lacklustre and dull, this rich and creamy Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shine Conditioner is made for you!
Infused with Coconut Oil and Agave Essence, this moisturising Shine Conditioner delivers silky hair that is soft, smooth, and full of shine. With a lightweight, creamy consistency, this delicious tropical formula restores moisture and softness back to dull, lacklustre hair without weighing it down – even fine hair!
Coconut Oil is the ultimate miracle oil. Rich in Lauric Acid, which has a natural affinity for hair protein, it’s one of THE best oils to really penetrate the hair shaft. It helps reduce protein loss within the cuticle which, in turn, prevents damage, leaving your hair nourished and healthier. Restorative Silk Proteins dial up the conditioning effect, replenishing and nourishing hair, and protecting against moisture loss so hair feels healthier.
It's great hair in a nutshell.
Directions for Use
Step 1: Wash your hair with Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shine Shampoo to cleanse.
Step 2: Work this creamy conditioner into the palms of your hands, then distribute evenly through your hair, focusing on mid-lengths and ends. Rinse thoroughly.