This tropical moisturising Hair Oil is packed full of Coconut Oil for glossy, healthy hair.
A hair hero for dry or damaged hair but also suitable for all hair types (even fine hair types) that want to smooth and shine.
- The lowdown: A lightweight and non-oily hair oil that visibly revives shine from the first drop.
- You'll love it because: It transforms lacklustre hair by making it silky-smooth and frizz-free.
- How it works: Veils dull, flyaway-prone hair in smoothing, shine-boosting ingredients for speedy taming.
- The star ingredient: Hydrolysed Wheat Protein helps to prevent breakage by helping to strengthen and increase moisture retention.
- Is it right for me? Anyone can enjoy Coco Loco – especially if you have dry, lacklustre hair in need of moisture and shine.
- The result? Hair feels hydrated and looks glossier and smells amazing.
"Great hair in a nutshell"
For hair that needs some extra TLC, go nuts! Use as a dreamy overnight treatment to solve all your worst hair nightmares. Simply apply before bed. In the morning wash out or restyle and go.
Glow, glow, glow with Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shine Oil; a lightweight hair oil, blended with Agave Essence, to tame flyaways and seal in a glossy finish.
With a tropical Agave fragrance, and still packed full of Coconut Oil, it's a hair hero for dry and damaged hair, but also suitable for all hair types (even fine hair types) that want to smooth and shine. Coconut Oil is a clever little oil that really moisturises the hair. A natural nutrient that provides the essential proteins required for nourishing dry and damaged hair. It's rich in Lauric Acid, which has a natural affinity for hair protein. It’s one of THE best oils to penetrate the hair shaft, helping to reduce protein loss within the cuticle.
This clever Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shine Oil is a fantastic finishing oil. Just a couple of drops onto wet or dry hair will transform lacklustre locks, leaving strands silky, soft, glossy, and smelling deliciously tropical day and night. It delivers instant shine and moisture without weighing your hair down – yes, even fine hair. Simply squeeze a pump into the palms of hands and smooth through mid-lengths and ends.
It's great hair in a nutshell.
Directions for Use
Use as a finishing oil. Apply to wet or dry hair.
Rub a couple of drops of oil between your hands and apply from mid-lengths to ends.
Adjust the amount according to the length, thickness, and texture of your hair.