Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shine Shampoo is a tropically fragranced shampoo for dry, lacklustre hair.
Packed with full of coconutty goodness and blended with Agave Essence. It contains Coconut Oil, a natural nutrient that provides the essential proteins required for nourishing your hair.
- The lowdown: A daily shine shampoo that removes product and oil build-up, leaving hair silky and soft.
- You'll love it because: It gives gloss and added moisture from the first wash.
- How it works: Teams cleansing agents with lovely moisturising ingredients for hair that's clean but not stripped of moisture.
- The star ingredient: Pro-Vitamin B5 and Sunflower Seed Extract, which work to retain moisture while Coconut Oil enriches shine.
- Is it right for me? Anyone can enjoy Coco Loco – especially if you have dry, lacklustre hair in need of moisture and shine.
- The result? Hair feels clean and beautifully moisturised.
"Great hair in a nutshell"
Always shampoo twice. Why? The first shampoo soaks up and removes all the dirt, oil, pollution and product residue. The second shampoo gives you that big lather that makes hair feel really clean.
The Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shine Shampoo is a must-have for dry, dehydrated and lacklustre hair. Infused with a blend of Coconut Oil and Agave Essence, this tropically scented shampoo cleanses your hair and scalp for clean, silky hair that is soft, smooth and full of shine.
With a lightweight, creamy consistency and a rich lather, our delicious-smelling Shine Shampoo can be used to cleanse all hair types without weighing you down — even fine hair! Gentle enough to use every day, the coconut oil-infused formula removes dirt, oil and pesky product build-up, so your hair and scalp feel clean, fresh and healthy. Coconut Oil is the ultimate miracle oil. Rich in Lauric Acid, leaving your hair feeling nourished and looking healthier. Our sweet Coconut and Agave scent is long-lasting, so with every hair swish, the fragrance will transport you to a tropical destination.
It's great hair in a nutshell.
Directions for Use
Step 1: Wash your hair with this Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shine Shampoo for a moisturising cleanse. Simply work it into wet hair for a rich lather, then rinse and repeat.
Step 2: Squeeze the creamy Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shine Conditioner into the palms of your hands, then distribute evenly through your hair, focusing on mid-lengths and ends. Rinse thoroughly.