This tropical Coco Loco Texturising Dry Shampoo is blended with ultra-absorbent powder to soak up excess oil for an instant root refresh. Like a Coconut hair wash in a can, it refreshes and revives, while leaving your hair smelling deliciously coconutty day and night.
- The lowdown: A tropically scented dry shampoo.
- You'll love it because: It absorbs excess oil instantly for fresh-feeling hair.
- How it works: Veils strands in oil-absorbing powders that smell delicious.
- The star ingredient: Coconut Oil, a moisture magnet that adds natural-looking shine.
- Is it right for me? Yes – especially on days when hair needs a speedy refresh.
- The result? Hair instantly looks and feels cleaner. Bye-bye greasy roots.
"Great hair in a nutshell"
Don't just wait until your hair is greasy in the morning. If you know you aren't going to have time to wake up and wash your hair, then apply my texturising dry shampoo before bed.
Discover Lee Stafford Coco Loco Dry Shampoo; an ultra-absorbent powder that smells of Coconuts, designed to banish oily roots, and add texture and lift.
We love Dry Shampoo at Lee Stafford HQ. We cannot live without it. We all know that sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day to fit in a hair wash and blow-dry. Our Lee Stafford Coco Loco Texturising Dry Shampoo is quick and easy to apply, it's hard working and fast working, and refreshes hair instantly. It's as simple as that.
We've formulated it with ultra-absorbent powder to soak up excess oil for an instant root refresh. The delicate powder is gentle on the scalp yet super absorbent to help combat oily roots while creating instant volume with added texture and grit.
Now blended with hydrating Agave Essence, to create movement, add volume and balance moisture. We’ve used our Coconut fragrance with an added Agave twist to refresh your hair and leave it smelling deliciously coconutty all day and night.
It's great hair in a nutshell.
Directions for Use
Step 1: Shake the spray well before use, then mist onto dry hair in between washes.
Step 2: Massage into roots and brush through if needed.