The light but luxurious Lee Stafford Coco Loco Volumising Mousse creates touchable soft hair that feels naturally cushioned, and not at all crunchy or crispy.
- The lowdown: A coconutty, volumising hair mousse that creates big, bouncy hair
- You'll love it because: It volumises your hair without any crispiness.
- How it works: Plumps and lifts using a lightweight, expanding foam that creates padding.
- The star ingredient: Blended with hydrating Agave Essence for moisture, movement, and volume.
- Is it right for me? Anyone can enjoy Coco Loco – especially if you have dry, lacklustre hair in need of moisture and shine.
- The result? Hair feels soft, and looks voluminous and bouncy.
"Great hair in a nutshell"
For unreal lift, massage your scalp continually all over when blast-drying.
Discover Lee Stafford Coco Loco Volumising Mousse; a volumising hair mousse that lends padding and texture for big, bouncy, coconut-scented hair.
For unbelievable lift and body, this lightweight airy mousse infused with Coconut Oil, delivers volume with a gentle hold. With a non-sticky and non-crunchy finish, our unique coconutty mousse will leave your hair feeling touchable soft and naturally cushioned. Massage into roots for maximum lift, so your hair looks and feels great from root to tip. Our sweet Coconut and Agave scent is long-lasting, so with every hair swish the fragrance will transport you to a tropical destination – result!
Coconut Oil is the ultimate miracle oil. Rich in Lauric Acid, it helps your hair to look and feel nourished and healthier. We've also added Hydrogenated Castor Oil, which is well known for its great moisture properties. Meanwhile, Sunflower Hybrid Oil helps to condition hair without weighing it down, and fights dryness that results in frizz and breakage.
Simply shake this volumising mousse, squeeze into hands, apply half a handful through towel dried-hair, concentrating on the roots. Blow-dry or diffuse, massaging the crown with your fingers for extra lift.
It's great hair in a nutshell.
Directions for Use
Step 1: Apply half a handful of mousse through towel-dried hair, concentrating on the roots.
Step 2: Next, blow-dry your hair, massaging the crown with your fingertips for extra lift and body.