Icons only. Enter Lee Stafford Heat Protection Shine Mist, our multi award-winning heat protecting hair hero that's been a must-have in your routine since day one.
Formerly known as Flat Iron Protection Mist, we gave our iconic formula a fresh new name and a fresh new scent to match. Spritz to discover uplifting notes of Anjou Pear, Rose Blush Lychee and Cedar. A sexy, feminine fragrance blend you'll love.
- The lowdown: This heat protection spray forms a protective barrier around your hair's natural keratin, shielding from heat styling.
- You'll love it because: It's a Lee Stafford icon, winning multiple awards over the past 18 years for its heat protecting benefits.
- How it works: This cult classic formula prevents hair damage from heat styling, stops static and tames frizziness in one.
- The star ingredient: Our clever Pro-Volume™ complex with plumping power works by thickening hair from root to tip, with hair vitamins to enhance gloss and shine.
- Is it right for me? Yes, if you often use heat styling on your hair and are prone to static strands, this formula can help with that.
- The result? Soft, silky, protected hair, with a gorgeous glossy shine.
"Your look, your way"
Start with a low temperature and gradually dial up the heat until you get the result you're looking for. This will help prevent unnecessary heat damage.
Whether your go-to look is glossy waves or sleek and straight, this mist is a must-have in your heat styling routine. The Lee Stafford Heat Protection Shine Mist is an iconic formula to help protect hair from heat and external damage.
With antioxidant-rich Green Tea known to help protect hair from environmental factors, like damaging free radicals and UV rays, as well as everyday heat styling, while Pro-Vitamin 5 helps improve softness and shine. Our multi-tasking formula also has anti-static properties, keeping frizz and flyaways at bay, while enhancing shine, giving you a sleek and glossy finish every time you style.
Directions for Use
Step 1: Cleanse and condition hair to prep for smooth styling with your favourite Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. Remember to rinse well to remove all product build up.
Step 2: Mist Lee Stafford Heat Protection Shine Mist through towel-dried hair at an arm's length. Apply in sections to make sure all hair is covered and protected.
Step 3: Apply a few pumps of your favourite Lee Stafford Serum or Oil through mid-lengths to ends, then blow dry and heat style as usual for a sleek finish.
Step 4: Looking for megawatt shine? Add a few extra drops of Serum through dry, styled hair to finish for double the gloss.