Here to save stressed dry and dehydrated scalps!
The Lee Stafford Moisture Burst Hydrating Leave-In Tonic is a moisturising spray that helps calm sensitive, irritated scalps without compromising your hair needs. Fuelled by the powerful skincare ingredient Niacinamide, this clever formula boosts hair and scalp hydration.
- The lowdown: A leave-in hair tonic that cools and calms a stressed-out scalp, while giving hair roots a burst of moisture
- You'll love it because: It instantly relieves irritated scalps with a blend of cooling, calming ingredients
- How it works: This cooling formula helps relieve sensitive scalps, calming irritation and itchiness while moisturising
- The star ingredient: Niacinamide is known to help reduce inflammation and lock in moisture
- Is it right for me? Anyone can enjoy the Moisture Burst range – especially if you have dry & dehydrated hair
- The result? A calm, soothed scalp and healthy-looking hair
"Burst of moisture for thirsty hair"
For long lasting hydration and calm, use before bed.
Here to save stressed dry and dehydrated scalps! The Lee Stafford Moisture Burst Hydrating Leave-In Tonic is a moisturising spray that helps calm sensitive, irritated scalps without compromising your hair needs. It cools and calms in just a few spritzes, giving the surge of moisture needed to relieve a itchy, dry, flaky scalp while also hydrating hair from the root. Fuelled by the powerful skincare ingredient Niacinamide, this clever formula boosts hair and scalp hydration, cools and calms, instantly relieving a dry and irritated scalp. With a blend of calming natural extracts: Cactus, Aloe Vera and Allantoin, which all work together to provide instant and long lasting relief to a dry scalp. This tonic can be applied through roots to ends to cool, calm and relieve an irritated scalp.
Directions for Use
Step 1: Apply Lee Stafford Moisture Burst Hydrating Shampoo to wet hair, concentrating on the scalp and roots. As this shampoo is sulphate-free (and builds less of a lather) we recommend double cleansing for a deeper clean.
Step 2: Next up, massage Lee Stafford Moisture Burst Hydrating Conditioner into the scalp, roots, mid-lengths and ends of hair. Don't be afraid to go in at the root here, this lightweight formula won't weigh down roots, but it will nourish the scalp. Leave on for three minutes to let the formula infuse with every strand, before rinsing well.
Step 3: Towel dry hair, then mist Lee Stafford Moisture Burst Hydrating Leave-In Tonic through roots to ends. This helps to cool, calm and relieve an irritated scalp. Blow dry and style as normal for clean, flake-free and full-looking hair.