Give thirsty hair a boost of moisture and bounce with Lee Stafford's sulphate free Moisture Burst Shampoo.
Packed with Pro-Vitamin B5, this Hydrating Shampoo helps replenish lost moisture while delivering enviable shine. It will leave hair clean but never stripped, and it will keep that pesky frizz at bay for a beautifully glossy finish.
- The lowdown: A moisturising daily shampoo that removes product build up and excess oil
- You'll love it because: It gently cleanses hair without stripping away moisture
- How it works: Because it harnesses sulphate-free cleansers, it's able to very gently whisk away any impurities. The dream for dry and dehydrated hair
- The star ingredient: Pro-Vitamin B5 known as a shine-boosting, moisturising hero
- Is it right for me? Anyone can enjoy the Moisture Burst range – especially if you have dry & dehydrated hair
- The result? Hair that's impeccably clean, but also lusciously soft and hydrated from root to tip
Formulated specifically for dry and dehydrated hair in need of a moisture boost, this Hydrating Shampoo is completely free of sulphates, gently whisking away dirt and oil, while keeping your hair and scalp moisturised. Formulated for deep nourishment with vegan friendly ingredients, including an exotic blend of Capuaçu Seed Butter and Cacao Seed Butter. Both are rich in essential fatty acids and Omega 9 for keratin protection. Meanwhile, a boost of Aloe Vera and Sunflower Seed Oil help to nourish strands.
"Burst of moisture for thirsty hair"
Always double cleanse when using a sulphate free shampoo. The first cleanse removes dirt, oil and product residue. The second cleanse gives you a big lather that makes hair feel extra clean.
Directions for Use
Step 1: Get hair wet, then massage the Lee Stafford Moisture Burst Hydrating Shampoo into a rich, hydrating lather. Want more bubbles - just add more water to activate the lather! Rinse and repeat if needed.
Step 2: Smooth the Lee Stafford Moisture Burst Hydrating Conditioner through mid-lengths and ends, making sure you massage it into damaged sections.
Step 3: Rinse the conditioner away, before misting towel-dried hair with the Lee Stafford Moisture Burst Hydrating 10-in-1 Treatment Spray.